OZONE ENDURO V1 KITESURFING KITE
Be the first among friends to own the Ozone Enduro V1.
The Ozone Enduro V1 is Ozone’s newest all-around kite for performance freeride capabilities across all disciplines of kiteboarding. The Enduro V1 shaping is based on the 2015 Catalyst design with some upgrades to make it a better kite to cross over between freeride, freestyle, and wave riding with a varial bridle geometery. A quick switch of pigtail knots on the leading edge bridle will easy switch between these three flight modes.
Variable Bridle Geometry settings
- Freeride – The Freeride setting offers the ideal balance in performance and feeling for all-round riding in any conditions. This is the factory setting and we recommend you try your Enduro V1 first on the Freeride setting.
- Wave – The Wave setting decreases the bar pressure, and increases steering reactivity in all states of power and de-power – it is easier to turn the kite while de-powered when riding a wave.
- Freestyle – The Freestyle setting increases sheeting bar pressure, increases power in the kite loop and increases pop for unhooked tricks. If you prefer a heavier and direct feel this could be the setting for you!
Design and Performance Features:
- The ultimate all-round, do-it-all kite
- Versatile Open-C design Any style, any conditions
- Freeride, Wave, and Freestyle settings
- Performance kite for intermediate to advanced riders
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials.
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 canopy material.
- Teijin Dacron for the LE & Struts.
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability with double layer Dacron inside the LE closing seam.
- Double stitched bonded seams.
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution.
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas.
- Reinforced trailing edge.
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads.
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas.
Wind range is indicative only based on an average rider weight of 80kg. Actual range will vary based on rider skill level and type of board used.
KitesurfDubai.ae is the leading Ozone dealer based in Dubai and shipping worldwide.
Shop online for high performance and race foil kites, including Chrono and R1; trainer kites, including Octane, Quattro, Imp, DP and Ignition; as well as wide range of kites with inflatable leading edge, including C4, Catalyst, Reo, Zephyr, Enduro, Uno and Edge. Also available re-ride and race bars, line extensions and accessories.
Free shipping on all Ozone Kites in the UAE. Free worldwide shipping on most Ozone Kites and products. Reduced shipping rates for selected Ozone products to Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Egypt.