BASE CONTROL SYSTEM
Effective and straightforward, the Base Control System features a stainless steel line organizer with a simplified V-design for easy release and reload. It also features a reduced-diameter bar with a high texture embossed grip.
The Bar Adjuster allows riders to modify lines from 18″ to 20″ (45cm) to seamlessly fine-tune steering.
- Patented Naish Push-away Quick Release Mechanism = Fiberglass-reinforced polymer with stainless steel core & a below-the-bar ball bearing swivel
- Pre-stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines = Stiffer front flying lines + even stretch in front & back lines over time
- Lightweight Smart Loop with Below-the-Bar Trim Adjustment
- Cross-embossed, High-texture Grip
- Auto-positioning Smart Loop
- Through-the-Bar Flagging Line
- Back Flying Line Adjustment Under Floaters
- Powerflex Bar Ends & Floaters
- Vario Bar End Adjustment = 18-20 (45-51 cm)
- NEW Heavy-duty Short Kite Leash with Quick Release
Designed for easy operation and reload
Surface Treated, Stainless Steel Parts